Posts tagged eating smart.
Peanut Butter Banana Bar
Makes Three Servings: 110 Calories
- 1/2 Medium Banana cut into Slices
- 1 tbsp of Reduced Fat Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsps cup of Smuckers Sugar Free Syrup
- 4 Large Marshmallows
- 2 Cups Whole Grain Cheerios
- In a Microwavable Dish add in the Syrup, Peanut Butter, 2 Large Marshmallows. Microwave for 30 Seconds.
- Add in Chopped bananas and cup of cheerios to Microwaved mixture.
- After combining ingredients take half and spread it onto a piece of wax paper in the shape of a rectangle. The ingredients will not be stuck together until cooled, so make sure you press them together tight.
- Take the two remaining marshmallows and add them on top of the bottom layer, microwave and spread to make the center filling or use marshmallow puff.
- Add the remaining ingredients to make the 3rd layer of the breakfast bar. Place in Fridge or Freezer to cool.
Smores baked oatmeal
Calories 221 Protein 14 Carb 24 Fat 4
* 1/2 cup Quaker Oats Old-fashioned
* 2 g Marshmallows, Mini
* 2 tbsp Nonfat Cottage Cheese
* 1/4 equals Egg Substitute
* 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
* 1/4 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
* 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
* 1 tsp Cocoa (natural, Unsweetened)
* 1/3 cup Water
Combine the above ingredients with the exception of the marshmallows. Add 4 drops Capella Graham Crackers. Add 3 tbs sugar free Da Vinci Toasted Marshmallow syrup. Add sugar sweetener to taste. Stir well. Cut in 3 mini marshmallows. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
Add more marshmallows if you’d like but account for the nutritional difference.
(Serve with No sugar Added Cherry Pie Filling 35 calories and banana slices 1/2 small 46 calories)